°Ä²Ê¿ª½±Íøâ€™s Grants Administration Division provides administration of all state and federal funds awarded to °Ä²Ê¿ª½±Íø for formula or discretionary grants. Personnel within the division are responsible for grant negotiation and applicant support, expenditure reporting, competitions, and funds management.
Important News: COVID-19 Funding Support and Guidance
Please visit theÌýDepartment of Grant Compliance and AdministrationÌýfor information about ESSER I, CRRSA ESSER II, ARP ESSER III, and other COVID-19 relief funding. You may also visit °Ä²Ê¿ª½±Íø'sÌýCoronavirus (COVID-19) Support and GuidanceÌýpage for up-to-date news and resources related to COVID-19 recovery.
The following webpages provide useful information and additional links related to °Ä²Ê¿ª½±Íø grants and grant processes.
- Have questions and need answers?Ìý
See our FAQs.
- Wondering how to submit Applications and Amendments?Ìý
See Applying for a Grant.
- Need to amend your application?Ìý
See Amending an Application for guidance.
- Need forms for approval, disclosure, or justification?Ìý
Visit our Forms page.
- Looking for budgeting support?Ìý
See the Budgeting Costs Guidance Handbook.
- Want eGrants training?Ìý
Visit Grant Resources.
- Want to receive news bulletins from our Grants department?Ìý
ForÌýadditional support, email the following as appropriate: